We are excited to have you and your children as part of our faith community!
- Fun – we want kids to have a great time with us
- Worshipful – children are never too young to worship God
- Safe – you can be confident that your children’s safety is a priority for us
- Relational – each child will have non-parental adults that truly care about them
- Age Appropriate – we meet children and youth at their developmental level
- Partnering with parents – parents are the most powerful agents for growth in the life of a child or youth. We want to help!
- Food – No “outside” food is allowed in the classrooms to protect children from possible food allergies. Please let us know of all food allergies or sensitivities on your child’s registration form.
- Volunteers – We have criminal record checks on file for all of our volunteers. Each class has a teacher and helper present.
- Check-in and Check-out – Each child must be checked in and out by a parent or other adult. Your child will not be allowed to leave our care until they are properly checked out.
In addition to our Sunday morning children’s programming, we offer options throughout the year.
This program is for children from Grades 1 – 6. It runs Wednesday evenings, 6:30 to 8:00 pm from September until May. Kids Club features, games, crafts, Bible stories, and singing.
Fun Club is our summer kickoff for children. It is a one-week program that runs mornings during early July. Be sure to check back for registration information.
Vacation Bible School
VBS winds up summer ministries at Westhill and kicks off the Fall programming for children. It is a one-week program that runs evenings in mid to late August. Check back for details and registration!