Women & Childrenelizabeth@westhillchurch.ca
The term “Ministry” conjures up images of unexpected joy and also, heartbreaking tears; of teamwork, a sense of loss and feelings of uncertainty; of wrestling through tough questions and also of lives being changed; of sitting with those in grief and of leading an exciting bible study; of being on a mission’s trip or serving the needy in my community; of being on an intervention phone call at 2 a.m. and of marrying a couple newly in love. It’s a journey filled with the rich experiences of serving God and his church.
My name is Tim Coleman and I am privileged to journey with the adults at Westhill Park Baptist Church as the Adults Ministry Pastor. I’m married to my sweetheart–Ragnhild and we have three great kids –Erin, Charlotte & Philip. I enjoy theology, travel, cooking, playing team sports, sightseeing and anything outdoors. I’m ordained and have an M. Div. through Carey Theological College.
Youth and Young Adultsjordan@westhillchurch.ca
- Mom of 3 grown children.
- Married to Marlon.
- Loves to curl in the winter, golf and ride her bike in the summer.
- Enjoys spending time at their family cottage in north-east Saskatchewan in the summer.
- Sunday School teacher & Kids Club leader.
- Loves people and spending time with little children; loves puppies but not kittens.
- Favourite color is purple.
- Favourite beverage is diet coke with lime; has never had a cup of coffee.
- Worked for 30 years in health care before joining us at Westhill.
I have the privilege of serving with a great team of Technical Artists here at Westhill. We provide audio/visual support for worship services and other special events. We are also responsible for the live webcasts of these events.
Crystal and I have been part of the Westhill family since 1990. We have 3 married children and 5 grandchildren. I have pictures 😉
I hold a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Regina and a Diploma in Ministry from Carey Theological Seminary.