The Adult Ministry of Westhill exists to:
- Help adults pursue God,
- Build authentic community and
- Unleash compassion.
Pastor Tim Coleman gives leadership to the Adult Ministry of Westhill. In 2017, he will be exploring the following areas:
- Marriage – Undertaking to resource couples through teaching (workshops), ‘coffee and learn’ opportunities, mentorship and pre-marital counseling.
- Family & Parenting – Resourcing families as they raise their children with the tools to be resilient, well-grounded families. We will avail training and small groups to engage stay-at home mums to be grounded in scripture. And, finally, we will equip create opportunities to nurture and contextualise their parenting skills through mentorship, networking and learning opportunities.
- Life on life discipleship – A focus on mentorship, making discipleship the lifestyle of the church, training leaders, resourcing people for life contexts.
- Small or Life groups – An emphasis on belonging, caring, teaching, adding a service component, stewardship, discerning and applying our spiritual gifts.
- Sunday morning newcomers’ ministry – Engage creative ways to welcome and make visitors belong, connect, and transition into the life of the WPBC.
For more information, please contact Pastor Tim.