We are exited to have you and your children as part of our faith community!
- Fun – we want kids to have a great time with us
- Worshipful – children are never to young to worship God
- Safe – you can be confident that your children’s safety is a priority for us
- Relational – each child will have non-parental adults that truly care about them
- Age Appropriate – we meet children and youth at their developmental level
- Partnering with parents – parents are the most powerful agents for growth in the life of a child or youth. We want to help!
- Food – No “outside” food is allowed in the classrooms to protect children from possible food allergies. We provide a snack of fruit or vegetables each Sunday. Please let us know of all food allergies or sensitivities on your child’s registration form.
- Volunteers – We have criminal record checks on file for all of our volunteers. Each class has a teacher and helper present.
- Check-in and Check-out – Each child must be cheked in and out by a parent or other adult. Your child will not be allowed to leave our care until they are properly checked out.